Sign in to follow this  

High school, looking towards game developing

This topic is 2550 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hello guys my name is vairon and i am a high school Junior
Looking forward to become a game development programing in my free time from school i like to play video games and i was thinking what i i could edit some parts of a game or create a game.
now i know very well i won't learn from one day to the other or that i will create a good game, but i want to start from the very very basics and i need your help guys, if the softwares and tutorials could be free please then by all means post them and help me.

also
introduce me to some new programs
if you guys edit or have online chat please invite me has i am motivated to learn news stuff.

also i know medium about computer in virtual style what i mean by this is that i can fix virus if i get an antivirus and truth is a basic hacker so please help.
and give me references thanks.

Gamedev has a extensive selection of articles and resources

http://www.gamedev.net/reference/

What you will want to do is figure out what road you want to go down, Probably a good starter language, maybe something like C#, or something with SDL.

You may also want to check the forum FAQ it has alot of good information and resources

This sticky in the breaking into game design forum will be very helpful to you. (maybe)

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=557792

Welcome and good luck!

This topic is 2550 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.