Sign in to follow this  

clothes for my Streetfighter character

This topic is 2543 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I want to buy these clothes for my Streetfighter character in DAZ Studio.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=2513

However, I don't have a credit card. Any ideas how to buy them? I saw something like a credit card you can buy in 7-11, but I don't know how it

works.

I know, at least here in the States, you can usually go to any store that sells gift cards and get a "gift card" from American Express or Visa. These cards have numbers on the side and security codes that act in a manner exactly to credit cards when purchasing things online. They're basically pre-paid cards for anything that can be bought via credit or debit. I've seen them in sizes of $25, $50, $100, and even $1000. Just make sure the site you're buying from accepts AmEx or Visa payments depending on whoever provided your card. Also, obviously, don't go over the limit.

since you leave blank at your country, i'll give you an advice in case you're from Malaysia.

a) open a public bank account
b) apply for debit card a/c
c) put money into debit card a/c (transfer from your ac into debit card ac)
d) use debit card as VISA. at any shop, select credit card -> visa. don't go more than the money in you ac - $25. the ac need $25 minimum inside it at all time.

i used this technique back then when i have no credit card. now that even i do have one, i still use this technique. it's safe. people cannot steal money because if i have only $26 inside the account, the max they can go is $1. i only use it to pay for .com, hosting, purchasing software here and there. that's all.

This topic is 2543 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.