Build the most epic video game level ever by posting pictures.

Started by
24 comments, last by Ghostknight 13 years, 3 months ago

This ties in with the OP and last two pics. See I follow the rules. [smile]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement
Quote:Original post by GameCreator
You're relatively new here (congrats on your 1-year anniversary, by the way) so you don't know but there are two things you should remember in the Lounge:

1. People can't both play a game and follow directions
2. People can't follow directions

Nah I've been here since about 2007. This is my third or forth account...
Quote:Original post by mikeman

Sagat is my favourite non-Ryu character ever!

According to that picture, it seems to be Ryu's favourite meal character as well.

/gay
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by SteveDeFacto
3. Must fit with the generally look and feel of of the main picture. I.E. No cute kittens allowed!

Those are two very contradictory statements.
Ah, so the Main Character (henceforth called MC) goes down the corridor. A Rogue Player (henceforth called RP) hits the auto-destruct. Suddenly the MC is blasted to another dimension where he spots a perturbed cat looks at a confused Samuel L. Jackson. Sam is watching a man walk down the street to a house. In the house, Ryu feels a dark, yet familiar aura. Ryu begins to walk towards the door menacingly. The door swings open. To Ryu's surprise, it's Sagat. Ryu forgot to pay Sagat back for the cheese sandwich on Wednesday. Sagat in a rage instantaneously engulfs the house in a Super Tiger Shot.

Suddenly yet again, the MC returns to the hallway only to find the cat from the other dimension now there. And still perturbed. But now the cat is glows with a fineness and an exquisite detail not shown before.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Alright guys this is what I have so far:
WTH Erik Rufelt, L2spell lolkat. receivz is with a z. noob.
wear can i by game?
Quote:Original post by irreversible
WTH Erik Rufelt, L2spell lolkat. receivz is with a z. noob.

L2 spell lolcat? Ok, then I cast kitten level 3!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement