Sign in to follow this  

Tablet 3d front end and onscreen touch gamepad

This topic is 2539 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys and girls,

I`m new to the forum so please bare with me :)

I currently am looking for someone to help with 2 custom user interfaces i wish to fit to my small pc multi/touch screen tablets.

1 is a 3d wall that will display all the .exe files needed and also can be shrunk down to show desktop,
similar to this program but not running inside IE

http://www.cooliris.com/desktop/

2 will be an onscreen touch gamepad similar to the ones you see on iphone games,
i will be using this to run aswell as emulated games on the laptop, Retro is back in :)
maybe be able to use it on some 3d games but the processor is only a 1.6mhz and hardly any graphics power.

If anyone would like to assist or help me create this that would be fantastic,
I do 3d graphic art also so maybe be able to help someone else in the process :)

many thanks,
Paul

Do you have a specific question, or are you just looking for someone to do the implementation for you?

In the former case, please save us a bit of time and directly ask what you would like to know. In the latter case, please place your request in our Help Wanted forum and be sure to follow the mandatory post template when starting a thread there.

This topic is 2539 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.