simple WYSIWYG editor

Started by
10 comments, last by inlimbo 13 years, 3 months ago
i've wanted to work on a project like this for sometime. ideally it would be a very basic modeling and animation tool at first, designed to be expanded into something greater. support for primitives and simply polygon manipulation would be the hallmarks, along with some simple scripting as well, and maybe some premade organics complete with bones.

the idea is to have what-you-see-iswhat-you-get editor to work from, in a fairly intuitive manner. i don't want to post a formal request because that's jst a waste of time and i am fairly drunk, so pleae excuse all of this. but if anyone has any interest in helping me starting something like this, i would appreciate it
Advertisement
I have no idea WTF you're talking about, but have you ever used an app like Maya, 3ds Max, or Blender? Sounds exactly what you're talking about .... well, after it has been expanded past the 'very basic' part.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Quote:Original post by inlimboi am fairly drunk

You learn the ways of a Game Programmer very fast, my young padawan
ideally it'd be something garry's mod, except designed for asset creation. i don't like the more traditional workflow of something like maya or 3dsmax
do you guys listen to jandek very often? i am explicitly drunk again
you're the reason i live; you're the cause of my death. i love what i can't have
blender, combined with blender game engine, is a what you see what you get pipeline. i rarely use it though.
Being drunk and making a bad post on GD.net = OK

Being drunk and making a bad post on GD.net, while talking about how drunk you are = not OK
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
Being drunk and making a bad post on GD.net = OK

Being drunk and making a bad post on GD.net, while talking about how drunk you are = not OK

not on drunk while not GD.net while not talking bad = rapture

Is this thread even hijackable? I mean, can you hijack a brick?
this thread is completely hijackable

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement