What Does Everyone Think About The New Site Layout?

Started by
486 comments, last by GameDev.net 13 years ago
Just rate the posts now. Better than rating persons.
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

Advertisement
Very slick. Everything is so brand spanking new!

My two questions are:
  • Where did my Rating Points go?
  • Will we get the Black Theme back?

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

I'm a HUGE fan of IP.Board so it was a pleasant surprise to see GD move to it. I'm very excited to see how GD progresses as a site this year now!

Kudos to the GD.net staff for finally making this happen, it's been a long time coming.
Interesting. A lot of people seem to have reverted to 0 (neutral). At first I thought it was just people with ratings below 1000 on the old scale, but that doesn't seem right.

EDIT: AAH!@! No more HTML tags.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Awesome I can upload a profile picture without needing a GDNet+ membership!
hey everyone! Just letting you all know I'm cooking up another blog post to go up in the next few days covering the major changes that you will all be dealing with, however I'm sitting back and listening to conversations like these to decide exactly what I need to cover. So keep exploring, keep asking questions and keep submitting feedback and I will be addressing all of it in the days and weeks to come!!

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Just rate the posts now. Better than rating persons.

Just saw that now, up to posts, topics, and you get personal ratings on members too. Pretty slick.

Awesome I can upload a profile picture without needing a GDNet+ membership!

How'd you do that? I only get access to 3 pre-installed avatars.
I'm just wondering if there is any change with GD.net+, either active changes or planned ones?

How'd you do that? I only get access to 3 pre-installed avatars.

Psh... like I'd tell you... =P

Just create an Album and set a picture to be your profile picture.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement