What Does Everyone Think About The New Site Layout?

Started by
486 comments, last by GameDev.net 13 years ago

Posting history feature has gone? (I mean when all the posts can be seen not just a few)

As SiCrane said, this is currently buggy and it is taking a very long time for new posts in threads to start appearing in your content.

Gaiiden is aware of this issue and it will resolve once the site settles down.
Advertisement
Yes. I be a caveman. That be true.

As SiCrane said, this is currently buggy and it is taking a very long time for new posts in threads to start appearing in your content.

About 10 years in my case. The most recent post it's showing for me is from 2001.

About 10 years in my case. The most recent post it's showing for me is from 2001.

That seems to be a whole 'nuther issue affecting old accounts. Mine does it too, but people from more recent years (I haven't discovered how far back) seem to be okay, if a bit delayed.

The good news is that, unless I missed something overnight, Mike has informed us that the DB server has logged around 40 hours uptime so far. We may be able to start increasing load soon.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Found a few bugs in articles.

1. The comment section isn't displaying comments for me. It's showing that there are comments there, but says "No Comments to Display."
[attachment=1036:Comments on Articles.png]

2. This might be article specific, but all the code snippets are broken and look horrendously ugly.
[attachment=1037:CodeSnippet.png]

Found a few bugs in articles.

More known issues :)

Don't feel bad about reporting known issues though, better safe than sorry right?

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

More known issues :)

Don't feel bad about reporting known issues though, better safe than sorry right?

[attachment=1038:SoRonery.jpg]
very cool
Any chance we can get automagic draft saving or something on journal entries?

I've lost two long posts now because IE decided the tab had crashed and I've no desire to re-write the one I was working on...

'Aardvajk' said:

[media]http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/1/back-to-the-future-fail-1665126[/media]
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement