• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
seccia

God Won'T Bless America

This topic is 2264 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

I'm making a new 2D/3D shoot'em up game... God Won't Bless America!... distributed as Freeware

Here the video of the first version:

The official website:
http://gwba.seccia.com

This game will be released in February.

Synopsis:

In the near future and during a half-century, the aliens will colonize the United States of America in order to establish a military base and a scientific research center.

They will eliminate the unfriendly forces that could screw up their project and will leave Earth to continue their galactic exploration.

Neither human technology, nor God will be able to protect America…

Alien Father

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview3.jpg

Advertisement
Everyone draws the line somewhere, and this Game has passed mine... I don't care about the God-stuff, but blowing up the World Trade Center with an alien Spacecraft? Is this some kind of political statement? This website is about Game Development not about Politics.

Everyone draws the line somewhere, and this Game has passed mine... I don't care about the God-stuff, but blowing up the World Trade Center with an alien Spacecraft? Is this some kind of political statement? This website is about Game Development not about Politics.

It's a video game and a classic genre (shoot'em up) because I like oldschool games...
but this doesn't prevent to make no stupid games. It's not a Politics game cause I support no one but that's just a game with personal opinions.

that's the freedom of expression

It's not a Politics game cause I support no one but that's just a game with personal opinions.
*yawn* yes it is. bad troll is bad.

That said the graphics look really nice. Keep up the good work, but choose something original next time. (Oddly enough I've seen flash games with the same controversial subject, but that was years ago when it was still fresh). :)

it's not just a game about 9/11... WTC is the "boss" of the first level... there are 4 levels and the last one in 3D

the video of the release version is available here:

5 great levels... with more us spaceships to destroy... twin towers... mc donald's... hollywood sign... jesus in particles... and air force one for the last special level in 3D...

thanks for your comments

Heh Heh... I love it... Title, Lvl 1 Boss, and all. It's not about politics, it's about being funny and making light of terrible situations. Dost the rest of thee really wish to be that way?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!