• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
skylab11

Anyone Can Help Me To Retrieve Frames From H264 Video File?

This topic is 2777 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi All,
I'm working on a C# project where I need to retrieve frames from a video file encoded in H264.

Surfing on web, I found some examples in C language that use libavformat and libavcodec (for example http://www.inb.uni-luebeck.de/~boehme/using_libavcodec.html ), but I'm not able to use it for my aim: an external code ask for the next frame and my application return back a bitmap object; if there are no frames left, my application return a null object.

example: the input video has 10 frame.

External Application as [color="#0000ff"]EA
My Application as [color="#ff0000"]MA

[color="#ff0000"]MA: take video as input file and set aoutput variable as ReadyState
[color="#0000ff"]EA: call GetNextFrame
[color="#ff0000"]MA: return first frame as Bitmap Object
[color="#ff0000"]MA: return second frame as Bitmap Object
[color="#0000ff"]EA: ...
[color="#ff0000"]MA: return last frame as Bitmap Object
[color="#ff0000"]MA: return NULL

Can anyone suggest me ideas?
Can you show me some samples?

Thanks you very much.

Advertisement
Hi guys!
I want to ask how to add a new [color="#ff0000"]bicubic interpolation function in H.264 Decoder->Erc_do_i.c at subfile pixMeanInterpolateBlock(can see it in Source Insight)
since the order function in H.264 was using bilinear interpolation to do error concealment , and now i want to use BIcubic to replace bilinear , so if someone know how to do this please tell me or send email to me: [email="L917364825@hotmail.com"]L917364825@hotmail.com[/email] thank you so much. By the way, this is enmergency affairs thanks again!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!