• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Lookng For A Development Partner.

This topic is 2626 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I want to create a side scroller similar to Zelda III or Super Metroid for SNES and am looking for one or two others who would like to contribute. I don't really have an concrete ideas about the game yet, or for which platform I will target. The project will be for enjoyment and learning. My experience include DB, DB apps and web programming using Java, C#, C and some assembly. I have experience with C++ but not proficient. I'm also not proficient with graphic design and have no experience with game development.

I am planning on spending decent time on the project, but don't expect development partners to match the time I spend. I don't have a game genre or story line in mind yet, but I would like to have a set of milestones in place this week, with or without someone on board.

Platforms under consideration are PC and XBOX, and I am considering using SDL or XNA libraries.

contact me at rginn@rollins DOT edu

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement