• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Hsblaze

Just an ideal

This topic is 2809 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[size="4"]Hey people just got an ideal for a game cool.gif(hope I post this in the right place. If not plz movemellow.gif) it will be the greatest mmorpg ever was created tongue.gif j/k lol. It a fighting game Called Prime-a-verse now it not one of the greatest ideal blink.gif but it a start. Their might been some bad grammar and I just got started on it as well. Also not a programmer or a game designer but want to be that why im on this site trying to learn as much as i can.

[size="6"]Prime-a-verse Tournament

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]Fighting Game

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]Players 2 – 4

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]2D or 2.5D

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]20 – 30 playable character

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]Custom players

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]Story mode

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]Vs mode

[font="Symbol"][size="5"]· [/font][size="5"]Online mode (maybe)

[size="4"]P.T.is a tournament that is located within the first ever universe that was createdand also has the Creator of all life within it as well. Many fighters andwarriors from many different universes come to the P.T. to prove their strengthsand have a chance to become an immortal and live forever in parades within the prime-a-verse.A new tournament has started and warriors from the many universes have gatheredto have a chance to become the greatest mega-verse fighter!

Anyway that it for now just let me know what you'll think of it. don't hold back please and if anybody want to pick this up go right ahead just let me know. smile.gif

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!