• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GameDesignDan

A quick topic to say thanks...

This topic is 2540 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]

I congratulate you sincerely. Well done mate!

So you must be the guy on the right of the screen:

BAFTA Interview

aha yeah, that interview is painful! Sam fell apart a bit but BAFTA thankfully didn't put that on their Youtube channel.

the video of me getting the award is here:
about 16 minutes in. Kudos to BAFTA for giving me the opportunity to do this, if there are any people between 11 and 15 reading this, you NEED to enter this years, it's really amazing, even getting short-listed is great.[/font]

I should be at Eurogamer this year so it'll be weird visiting the talks they'll be doing there for it, hopefully I can do a talk or two, get to go into Eurogamer early, then meet some of my favourite developers a bit more personally.

I appreciate everyone's congratulations, thanks a lot!

P.S. part of the prize is to get the design made into a prototype by Abertay university, it's not coded yet, all theory. When the prototype's done however we (my team) keep all the rights to it so we can take it to developers if we want. If no one takes it then I'll probably upload it online for free.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!