sending message from node to other node in the graph

Started by
8 comments, last by Antheus 13 years, 3 months ago
Hi,
I have a graph and I want to send a message from a node to every other node in the gruaph and update it's GrpID, but I do'nt know in C# .
How can I do?

Advertisement
please guide me...
You will need to provide some more information about your problems.
What have you tried that you had problems with? what exactly is your definition of a message? the node declaration...
thanks, I should implement method for constructing multicast tree .the graph include some node and egdes with equal wieght . this metod try to connect some nodes of graph that is in a MULlist and create tree at the end.
each node of MUList execute procedure independet from other nodes and try to connect one of them.for this work the node send message that conatin items.

thanks, I should implement this method My link(pp 6-9). the graph include some node and egdes with equal wieght . this metod try to connect some nodes of graph that is in a MULlist and create tree at the end.
each node of MUList execute procedure independet from other nodes and try to connect one of them.for this work the node send message that conatin items.

Are you sure you are allowed to redistribute that file?

'parastoo' said:

thanks, I should implement this method My link(pp 6-9). the graph include some node and egdes with equal wieght . this metod try to connect some nodes of graph that is in a MULlist and create tree at the end.

I dont know, I get it from internet free.

'phresnel' said:

'parastoo' said:

I dont know, I get it from internet free.

That's unfortunately a pretty lame answer.

I can get cars for free and then donate them to other people...

You should always check before downloading and/or distributing other ppl's stuff. If unsure, find the original source or contact the authors. Otherwise, take it off the internet again, or you are a potential "pirate" (even if that word is questionable) that does not respect the original author's rights.
You're right, I cleaned the link.

You're right, I cleaned the link.

Nothing personal, I am myself all on the free-knowledge side of things, but dura lex, sed lex. Choosing free knowledge also supports free knowledge :)

I am sure you'll find alternatives ;)

Author.
Article.

I have a graph and I want to send a message from a node to every other node in the gruaph and update it's GrpID, but I do'nt know in C# .

So, a networking problem?

What is this for? The article is about fairly advanced networking topics. At least the basic understanding of how individual machines communicate is likely a pre-requisite.

Otherwise, starting from some C# networking tutorial is likely best bet.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement