Free Game Music for developers!

Started by
32 comments, last by DeceasedSuperiorTech 11 years, 2 months ago

Do you need music for your game? Are you using copyrighted music, or bad music, or no music at all?

Well, I am giving away 100's of tracks of game music to indie game devs for free! This music is all composed by me and all samples/instruments in them are licensed in full, so this music is completely royalty free.

You can find the collection at :

http://www.nosoapradio.us

The tracks are sorted by Genre.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Advertisement
Nice work, many of them sound a little nostalgic to me, reminding me of the old 16 bit console days. But your tracks are a lot crisper and fresher sounding. I may look to use some of these in some upcoming action arcade titles I am working on. Keep up the good work.

Dan Mayor

Professional Programmer & Hobbyist Game Developer

Seeking team for indie development opportunities, see my classifieds post

That's pretty generous - I'm sure lots of folks will find this useful :)
Thanks so much, this is really awesome! ;)
-Building DIY games since 2010. Daydalus.net
Thanks for the sharing DSTGames ! :D
---------------------------------
FAR Colony http://farcolony.blogspot.com/
These are nice.

It's going to take me a while to listen through them all!
Thank you very much for sharing. I've only had time to listen to some of them, but they are really good. I might use some in my upcoming game.
Wow excellent work. I'm interested in the Medievil/Classical ones, so far they sound really good.

Interested in Fractals? Check out my App, Fractal Scout, free on the Google Play store.

Wow, these are great (and exactly the kind of retro music I was looking for)! Nice work. Also kudos for stating up from that you're not using unlicensed samples.

Is there a specific license (or licenses) you are releasing these under?

I read through the FAQ and I believe I understand your intent, but this particular clause is a little unclear to me:

Songs may not be redistributed or sold

I'm assuming this means that the songs may not be redistributed/re-released by themselves, but it could also mean that they cannot be redistributed as part of a game.

Thanks again for your hard work!
Really cool, thanks I might be using some of these in the future

"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement