Sign in to follow this  
DSTGames

Free Game Music for developers!

infernapelover    161
Thanks very very much for this.
I will definetly mention you in the credits of the game and your website. Ill be using track 63 of medieval.
If you dont me asking, what software/hardware did you use to make these tracks.
Only thing im worried about is if I use your great tracks, too much will be expected for the next game, I don't have a sound artist. So, how much exactly are you planning to do, will the selection continue to grow?
Thanks again, great work. Edited by infernapelover

infernapelover    161
Thanks very very much for this.
I will definetly mention you in the credits of the game and your website. Ill be using track 33 of medieval.
If you dont me asking, what software/hardware did you use to make these tracks.
Only thing im worried about is if I use your great tracks, too much will be expected for the next game, I don't have a sound artist. So, how much exactly are you planning to do, will the selection continue to grow?
Thanks again, great work. Edited by infernapelover

DSTGames    124
The site continues to grow, more tracks were added today.

The software/hardware involved in the music is listed in the FAQ page of the site.

Marrt    117
Thanks for sharing your tracks, i used some of them for my unfinished game, i think your Track Ariely will stay as my main signature Track for this game, gives me that feel i had at the first mission of Homeworld (barbers adagio for strings)

I mentioned you in the About page, providing a link to your page,
http://marrt.elementfx.com/
-is that sufficient in terms of attribution?

Thanks for sharing your tracks, i used some of them for my unfinished game, i think your Track Ariely will stay as my main signature Track for this game, gives me that feel i had at the first mission of Homeworld (barbers adagio for strings)

Congrats on noticing that - it was totally inspired by AFS, one of my favorite pieces ever.  And yes that's sufficient credit.

Nice game btw, Love the right-click view and the raycasting!

Sign in to follow this