Started by
37 comments, last by owl 13 years, 2 months ago
A marching clown
Advertisement
Two bears high-fiving.

189043-header.jpg
Super-sonic bacon train
I see dead people.

Seriously, I see an angry human-robot hybrid that's about to sting someone with its retractable tail.

[OpenTK: C# OpenGL 4.4, OpenGL ES 3.0 and OpenAL 1.1. Now with Linux/KMS support!]

And now for something completely different... I see a woman dancing.

Edit: Not that different apparently. Curse you Zomgbie!
Pentagonazis?
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!
@DonCarnage - hehe, yes that was the unintended outcome that I was hoping no one would see.
What the? What is that supposed to be? Might scare the user.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

I looked at the logo, I studied it. It's not there yet.

Then I read your description of what you were trying to intend...I personally appreciate the fact you
are taking your design approach very original and creative - and I like that. But I think for a simple
logo it is just too much going on and too abstract.

Then again, logos are designed very differently depending on what type of organization they represent.
Who is this for? What is there profession? What do they want others to see?

Unfortunately, for this case, I feel the logo as a whole is too confusing to easily answer any of these
questions.

Give it a for more takes is my suggestion. If you're going to use black and white colors, the logo better
pop with visual appeal immediately.

Logos are mostly glanced at...and that glance should leave a good mental impression in anyone's
mind.
How about something like this:

[attachment=1172:logo.png]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement