• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Racism on front page?

This topic is 2549 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I wanted to visit this website to see how the XNA workshop is coming along. Little did I know the shock I would recieve after viewing the front page. There is a racist remark in plain view. Given the tons of children that visit this site, it's ridiculous. Is this the path this site is taking? If so, I won't be a part of it.

[color=#1C2837][size=2][quote = "benryves"] I could never get used to the lighter skins that the site has tended towards in recent years.[/quote]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]

[color=#1C2837][size=2]mellow.gif

Advertisement

Given the tons of children that visit this site

Won't someone think of the children!!!!

Ever heard of Rorschach test? Now go back and reread the original submission again.

I wanted to visit this website to see how the XNA workshop is coming along. Little did I know the shock I would recieve after viewing the front page. There is a racist remark in plain view. Given the tons of children that visit this site, it's ridiculous. Is this the path this site is taking? If so, I won't be a part of it.

[color="#1C2837"][quote = "benryves"] I could never get used to the lighter skins that the site has tended towards in recent years.

[/quote]
I assume you are kidding, but since you've only been here for half a year, and no doubt just drop in every once and a while, I invite you to read that comment in context and see for yourself that the user is absolutely not talking about lighter skins of ale, and thus, not racially neglecting Ireland's heavy but fine meads.

[size="5"][color="#0000FF"]Read the post in question, however, to get greater clarity before coming to a conclusion.

Excellent journalism skills!

Eye catching title: 100%
Appropriately taken things out of context: 100%
Length of article: 20%

Would have been a D if you went on about how the united nations should shutdown gamedev.net because of this terrible racist comment against white people.

Credit.

-

(Yes I know it's all a joke, and so is this)

This topic is 2549 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.