Road from College Undergrad to Game Producer

Started by
13 comments, last by hookerml89 12 years, 8 months ago
"T[color=#1C2837][size=2]o get in the games industry, you already needed to be in the industry" - Awesome line. Thank you for this informative post!!
Advertisement
This was the interesting read I was looking for, for me, finally graduated but having a hard time breaking in and I have done a majority choices that are the correct direction toward the Game Industry by your example. Currently unemployed but I want to be part of the Game Industry whatever means necessary going out of state or even country for my passion despite not having luck of a response. As long I have creative mind for various Projects I want to make while waiting to be hired one day or to find a willing artist and/or musician to get these projects started, my hope doesn't die.
Great posts, I'm a new member hoping there's something in this forum when I came across this!
In my country there's a great problem, there's such a small game industry
## Volt-z web design
http://volt-z.com

Great posts :) Iam 18 and iam from slovakia, theres no many good colleges or universities you know. But iam making games (little ones) from may 16 and i hope one day i get to indunsrty. I know its just a dream and i think it will be lot more harder for me than for guys from USA but i learnt something from your post and thank for writing it. Iam going to use your advice and mabye someday we meet each other in some company :P I hope so..

Good wake up call!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement