Sign in to follow this  
levelbylevel

UPConversations - Online Character Dialogue System for Unity3D

[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Hi Guys[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]I released my first Unity3D prefab a couple weeks ago.[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]It's called UPConversations, it's a prefab which lets characters interact with the player via dialogue streamed from an online MySQL database.[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]UnityPrefabs.com featured it in their mailing list where they described it pretty well so I'm just going to copy their... erm... copy :P[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]"UPConversations is a prefab we've been closely involved in building. It makes creating conversations between game-characters and you a breeze to set up. This entire conversation engine links to a PHP backend, so you can just log into your website to add or update conversations and in-game everything updates accordingly. [/size][/font][/color][color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]A brilliant prefab that will save you hours!"[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]There's more info on the product page too.[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]It's available at [url="http://www.gameprefabs.com/products/show/172"]http://www.gameprefa...oducts/show/172[/url].[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Check it out if you're interested, I'd love to get your thoughts :) [/size][/font][/color]

Sign in to follow this