UPConversations - Online Character Dialogue System for Unity3D

Started by
-1 comments, last by levelbylevel 13 years, 2 months ago
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Hi Guys[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] [/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I released my first Unity3D prefab a couple weeks ago.[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]It's called UPConversations, it's a prefab which lets characters interact with the player via dialogue streamed from an online MySQL database.[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]UnityPrefabs.com featured it in their mailing list where they described it pretty well so I'm just going to copy their... erm... copy :P[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]"UPConversations is a prefab we've been closely involved in building. It makes creating conversations between game-characters and you a breeze to set up. This entire conversation engine links to a PHP backend, so you can just log into your website to add or update conversations and in-game everything updates accordingly. [/font][color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]A brilliant prefab that will save you hours!"[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]There's more info on the product page too.[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]It's available at http://www.gameprefa...oducts/show/172.[/font]
[color="#111111"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Check it out if you're interested, I'd love to get your thoughts :) [/font]
Please check out my blog and tutorials site at levelbylevel.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement