• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guimo

Check KEngine

This topic is 6093 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have just posted some Screenshots from KEngine to the GDNet showcase. I would like some opinions about it. Please check them at: http://www.gamedev.net/community/gds/projects/default.asp?projectID=298 Also try KGraphics8 demo at: http://www.gamedev.net/community/gds/projects/default.asp?projectID=296 All the graphics are only for testing purposes! They belong to their respective owners. Thanks, please send any comments to kengine@c4.com Guimo

Advertisement
Hi thats a nice screen shot. You're lucky to be able to do that for a masters? Or was it for honours. What University are you going to? Just tried the demo is it a game demo or a rendering test? Also can you get that text translated? Its hard to see what you are doing with out it.

Edited by - Davaris on September 4, 2001 7:31:32 PM

The engine is for my Honors thesis. Maybe I can convert it to 3D for my master

The demo is just a render demo. Just testing my blitting library. I decided to leave the text in spanish just to keep the local feeling. After that version I managed to improve the performance and reached 100 fps. Maybe I will translate it and replace the current version.

Thanks for your comments.

Hi Gimo, nice to see you here, jeje =)

Is it the same demo you showed us on the vjuegos discution list?
are there any demos of Kia and Ksound ?
or at least plan to release any?

Keep working, U'r doing well !

jakovo

Edited by - jakovo on September 6, 2001 1:58:49 PM

Guest Anonymous Poster
cool stuff, btw how did u extract Diablo II''s graphics?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!