Sign in to follow this  

Indian Game Developer in GameDev

This topic is 2490 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, is there any Indian member in gamedev ?? But why I am saying this ?? In India, making a career in Game Development is not an easy option. I checked out many game development company in India, like IndiaGames, Dhruva Interactive, FX Labs, GameLoft and of course Ubisoft (Pune). But they don't hire any freshers, they want experienced people (how can be we experienced if they deny to take freshers ??)
I am just trying to say that, can we make a team, and make some games. I know, this sounds crazy ("I MEAN TO START A COMPANY !!!!"). But, can we at least try on it ??
I like to give a short introduction about myself, I am final year student, I know C++ well and basics of OpenGL (I develop a 2D game in OpenGL) and I like to pursue a career in Game Development at any cost.
Waiting for your replies and suggestions ...
P.S --> If there any team already in development process, may I include my name on that..

[quote name='devmitra' timestamp='1297964259' post='4775481']
Hi guys, is there any Indian member in gamedev ?? But why I am saying this ?? In India, making a career in Game Development is not an easy option. I checked out many game development company in India, like IndiaGames, Dhruva Interactive, FX Labs, GameLoft and of course Ubisoft (Pune). But they don't hire any freshers, they want experienced people (how can be we experienced if they deny to take freshers ??)
I am just trying to say that, can we make a team, and make some games. I know, this sounds crazy ("I MEAN TO START A COMPANY !!!!"). But, can we at least try on it ??
I like to give a short introduction about myself, I am final year student, I know C++ well and basics of OpenGL (I develop a 2D game in OpenGL) and I like to pursue a career in Game Development at any cost.
Waiting for your replies and suggestions ...
P.S --> If there any team already in development process, may I include my name on that..
[/quote]

I'd suggest making a post in the help wanted section, AFTER reading the FAQ and stickied posts there.

This topic is 2490 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.