Sign in to follow this  

how do i distribute a game

This topic is 2488 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ok ive now got to the stage where ive got a tower defence game up and running and i need to release a version of it to get some feedback on its gameplay and any bugs in it which i havent found yet. There are twenty levels in this game and will take the player quite a while to play it. My problem is that i am new to this so how do i get it out there for free for people to play, there are severel spritemaps in it with some good explosion and animated sprites which i have designed myself and have no problem with others using them in their games,although if you did i would appreciate some feedback on the game. All in all its about 30 meg as i have supplied plenty of spritemaps. Ive heard of inno setup but how do i distribute the setup file that is created.Any help with this would be geatly appreciated.

This topic is 2488 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.