charcoal

Started by
2 comments, last by IanBarker 13 years, 1 month ago
i really like how charcoal art looks and how it's blacker than pencil. can someone recommend a good place for me to get a charcoal pencil?
Advertisement
You don't know where any art supply stores are near you? Did you try going to googlemaps and entering you town's name and the word art or artist?

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

i really like how charcoal art looks and how it's blacker than pencil. can someone recommend a good place for me to get a charcoal pencil?

Opus on Granville Island is great and the people who work there really helpful. Oh wait, I have NO IDEA where in the world you are so that will probably be useless to you. :P

Joking aside, you should probably just find a local art store.
[size="1"]Try GardenMind by Inspirado Games !
All feedback welcome.
[s]
[/s]

[size="1"]Twitter: [twitter]Owen_Inspirado[/twitter]
Facebook: Owen Wiggins

[size="1"]Google+: Owen Wiggins

Dick Blick, Hobby Lobby, etc will usually have a standard range of charcoal. Obviously I can't know if there are any art shops in your particular area. You can check a site like http://www.utrechtart.com/ for a wider selection.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement