nehe 7 on mac

Started by
2 comments, last by ms75214 13 years, 2 months ago
i downloaded nehe lesson 7 for mac, but instead of a .xcodeproj file there's a .pbproj file. anyone know why or what to do?
Advertisement

i downloaded nehe lesson 7 for mac, but instead of a .xcodeproj file there's a .pbproj file. anyone know why or what to do?

Old version of a project. Made under Project Builder. Just rename the file to .xcodeproj, accept the warning and the project "should" upgrade.

theTroll

[quote name='ms75214' timestamp='1298419362' post='4777763']

Old version of a project. Made under Project Builder. Just rename the file to .xcodeproj, accept the warning and the project "should" upgrade.

theTroll

[/quote]

it opened, but it's giving me this error when i build:

Jam is deprecated and has been removed; targets that use Jam must be upgraded to native targets. For more information on doing this, consult the Xcode documentation.

[quote name='TheTroll' timestamp='1298419945' post='4777767']
[quote name='ms75214' timestamp='1298419362' post='4777763']

theTroll

[/quote]

it opened, but it's giving me this error when i build:

Jam is deprecated and has been removed; targets that use Jam must be upgraded to native targets. For more information on doing this, consult the Xcode documentation.
[/quote]

there's an option on the project menu called

"Upgrade all targets in project to native"

after choosing this option, it worked. i can see the crate in lesson 7.

thx

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement