Beginner :(

Started by
4 comments, last by beetlejuice_gingivitis 22 years, 7 months ago
I tried books and everything online tutorials everything what i need is an online tutor if anyone would like to help could you email me --> jrstar@bentcom.net beetlejuice BABY!
beetlejuice BABY!
Advertisement
Do not respond to this troll. Until he shapes up, he deserves none of our time. (read: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=59645
What an ass! He doesn't deserve help form anyone, he thinks he is so great and makes fun of other people, and now he comes crawling back to GameDev. He doesn't deserve help, let him fry his 3 brain cells. How pathetic.

[Edit]
Changed 'us' to GameDev.net(I hardly consider myself as part of this huge group )
[/Edit]

Edited by - Kaezin on September 5, 2001 6:04:05 PM
Half the people you know are below average.Trogdor the Burninator
Please don't blame each other, this will not rescue gamedev.net,
but it will use bandwidth for useless wars against people that do have the same goal: rescuing gamedev.net. And that is what stoffel tried to do by directing beetlejuice to an already created tutorial.

Edited by - GeorgX on September 5, 2001 6:30:13 PM
sorry ya well it was a joke my friend told me to do that caz he wanted to be popular on gamedev.net so we were just joking im sorry everyone

beetlejuice BABY!
beetlejuice BABY!
I can''t stand seeing a helpless child beg for the mercy of ''my people,'' if you all don''t mind me calling you that. So, I offer you this:

Buy the book: "Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days"

Thats your starting point. If you can handle it, foul surface creature, then be off to your local library.

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement