• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please tell me what you think...

This topic is 5981 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi! i''m currently working on some sort of a bomberman clone, called starbattle! i have finished the website and i would like to know what you think of the website, the gameidea and the design in general! please visit www.starbattle.f2s.com and have a look! since i want to improve the design i would like to know what you think... thanx, woodruff

Advertisement
Well i think that your website is fantastic! The whole design and grafics remind my of some of my favorite games like mario,zelda and co.! I have though about a similar design too (i love that eyed stars). A few things an your website disturb me like the +++NEWS+++ on the newspage (why is this not in the cool bubbling letters too?) and some overuse of the whole rainbow of colours (IMHO).

The gamedesign sounds good very nice, but i found it really confusing that you called it bomberman clone. There aren''t even any bombs in your game - right? The special weapon design is well done.

Good Luck to you guys for this great gameproject.

hey, thank you!
first of all: we call it SOME SORT OF bomberman-clone, because there are 1-4 players fighting against each other and there are different stages and items... currently we are working on a newsletter section and a flash intro!
the news section will be in cool bubbling letters as well in a few days! thanks for your advice! the overuse of rainbow colors?! well, we want to have the game VERY cute and colorfull! just like mario, zelda.... )

woodruff

• Advertisement