• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
peon21

help with this code

This topic is 2839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, a am new in the forum and also programming with DirectX10, the problem is that I began with this example basing in some books, the example consists in the animation of a cube and the left corner show the FPS dates.
I have two problems,: first the the animated cube looks ugly is not a smooth animation like i want. i hope if someone tell me what part of the code is wrong. The second problem is the fps that update just in the beginning of the program and i want that deliver the fps dates each time.
pardon for putting all this code but, i dont know clearly where it can be the problem. Any advice that could help, thank.

//content of file
WinMain.cpp
WinMain.h
CObject.cpp
CObject.h
CTimer.cpp
CTimer.h
color.fx

http://www.filefactory.com/file/caffe3b/n/animated_cube.rar

wait for help, thank. :D

pd: Sorry for my poor English.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!