Help with Sprites

Started by
2 comments, last by Kelly G 13 years, 1 month ago
I am involved in a group project at DeVry University and we are creating a platform game.
However, all of us are programmers and don't know how to make sprite sheets. We are
hoping that someone would be willing to donate some sprites for our game that are not
very easy to find on the net. The particular sprites that we need and their views are:

Mad scientitst: left walk, right walk, and front idle animation
Male monkey: left walk, right walk, front idle, climbing and jumping
Female monkey: left walk, right walk, front idle, climbing and jumping

Please let me know if you can help or know of a resource that has these particular sheets.
Thank you in advance
Advertisement

I am involved in a group project at DeVry University and we are creating a platform game.
However, all of us are programmers and don't know how to make sprite sheets. We are
hoping that someone would be willing to donate some sprites for our game that are not
very easy to find on the net. The particular sprites that we need and their views are:

Mad scientitst: left walk, right walk, and front idle animation
Male monkey: left walk, right walk, front idle, climbing and jumping
Female monkey: left walk, right walk, front idle, climbing and jumping

Please let me know if you can help or know of a resource that has these particular sheets.
Thank you in advance

What sort of graphics/art style are you thinking? What sort of resolution do they need to be?
What sort of graphics/art style are you thinking? What sort of resolution do they need to be?
[/quote]

First of all, thanks for responding.

They will probably be 64 X 64. I will attach an example so you can get a rough idea of the approximate size and scaling we are going for.
I'm not a pro or anything, but I'll see what I can come up with

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement