• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
RampantStudios

The Aaarghmageddon Demo

This topic is 2629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

logo.png
[size="4"]We're here!

The last few weeks we have been working to get the feel and style perfect for Aaargh, today we released the first playable demo which is currently playable on our main site http://www.aaarghmageddon.com/. We desperately need feedback on this, your thoughts will really help shape the way this game goes in terms of development. This is just the first step for Aaarghmageddon and we truly believe that with enough hard work and dedication we can achieve our goals and release a fully fledged game.

In terms of features the demo currently includes:
  • Basic Zombie Creation
  • Meat system
  • Human and Obstacle AI
  • GUI System
  • The new look and feel for Aaargh
  • Tutorials on how to play

Feel free to rip the game to shreds, tell us what you hate about it (or like?) if there is anything you think we should do or even if you like it, let us know here!

chrome_2011-03-11_01-39-10-28.png chrome_2011-03-11_01-38-57-61.png

[size="4"]Where we plan on going from here

We hope that people will provide feedback, which we will then take on board and add to the game. After that we will add in the Mutations system along with creating the levels that drive the story behind the game.

This will be a long process but we will keep everyone up-to-date along with adding frequent screenshots / videos of progress.

[video=youtube;269SbsnlYB0]

[/video]

Advertisement
Looks fun, but I encountered a bug. I was up against the first obstacle, it threw a 'fatal content error'. I was pressing the up and down keys and moving about when it happened. Hope this helps!

Looks fun, but I encountered a bug. I was up against the first obstacle, it threw a 'fatal content error'. I was pressing the up and down keys and moving about when it happened. Hope this helps!

Very strange! I'll look into that now. Thank you!

Currently playing it in my very dead office. First thing I've noticed is you have a spelling mistake on the "Camera Moves" help tip - rather than saying Clever Think You, it should be Clever Thing You.

The visual looks really cool, however I am not allowed install Unity to play it :(
Will be a classic standalone version available or it is a browser game only?

Cool game,

looks really nice and I didn't want the demo to end, a lot of potential

Good work!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!