Remixing famous written portions

Started by
-1 comments, last by aersixb9 13 years, 1 month ago
I was thinking about how I keep quoting an old game IRL, specifically "Full Throttle", the part where he kicks open a locked bar door and claims he fixed it due to it being stuck. I was thinking that many classic games have 'highlights' like that, not sure how they got that in there, maybe some actual bikers involved or just witty well read writers....but making a map of story ideas / plots / etc and remixing them into a compacted and organized "game" style story/document containing all the highlights of the past might be good. This could specifically include mostly the titles the author has played a lot, probably with some review of the titles, and also reading about them and other documents about similar or more existant titles. Note that many poor gameplay/graphics games might have a great story or great story elements (or other good elements with one very bad part ruining the game, like tons of bugs or something), and many people will have missed the awesome or unique ideas contained within, so those are ripe for prime remix.
*-----------------------sig------------Visit my web site (Free source code and games!) @ http://SpaceRacer2025.blogspot.com--------------------------------------*

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement