pong.c

Started by
11 comments, last by bpj1138 22 years, 7 months ago
lol, read this thread over. You''ll get a laugh
Addicted Technolagy Raven Engine - Join Us :)
Advertisement
I think what bpj1138 did was totally cool.

In just one post he described an entire game with graphics and sound. And its fun too!

He probably answered a thousand questions and joyed a thousand souls by doing this.

I must say that bandwidth of GameDeV comes second to coolness.

bpj1138 is now 1337 in my eyes.

The Game Industry
OpenGL/OpenAL/OpenNL
"Self awareness is the interaction between 3 different parts of your brain. The Cog, the Left and the Right side of you brain..."
I don''t have to explain my actions on why I close a thread. In this case I do want to leave an opinion though.

bpj1138: I''m not closing it because of your original post. I''m closing it because of the responses. Personally, I think beginners would be better served trying to make a PONG clone rather than start off trying to do another QUAKE or FF7. Some things never change though. Also my previous post about watching the boards and getting a feel for things was not directed at you personally, but everyone in general that''s new to a message board system. After re-reading this thread I came to the conclusion you could possibly misunderstand my post.

Everyone else: I''m not deleting this because I think the code posted is useful. Again, see my point above. Unfortunately I believe this thread has taken a turn for the worst and fail to see how anything else can come from this in a positive nature.

YAP-YFIO

-deadlinegrunt

~deadlinegrunt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement