Level Editor - for 2d games

Started by
1 comment, last by guvidu 12 years, 11 months ago
Hello guys,

I want to tell you about a very handy tool called LevelHelper. Its a level editor designed to be easy and efficient. You can add physic properties to your object. Create custom tags to control your object in your custom code. Modify your object. The tool also generates all the code needed for your. With just 2 lines of code you have your level ready and into the iOS device already with physic simulation.

Currently only for Cocos2d with Box2d - but more support will be added in the next update.

Check out http://levelhelper.wordpress.com for a video presentation and details.

Thank you!
Advertisement
I checked out your site---I couldn't find your YouTube channel, although i see you clearly have a video posted from YouTube.

I noticed your last post is in February. I hope you're still working on it, or something else creative & fun =)

Looks nice!
Hey - yes i still work on LevelHelper and SpriteHelper (will work till there are no features to add - so ... forever :)) )- a new version of LevelHelper should arrive soon (its currently waiting Apple review) - as for my youtube channel - is OSXSoftware

Regards,
Bogdan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement