Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borland Includes

This topic is 5974 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m just getting started and have got a little DD slide show thing going on with MS Visual C++ inro. edition. I also have a copy of slightly older Borland C++ compiler (4. somthing I think) that I would like to use instead since I can get an .exe file out of it. It appears like everything should work OK if I can get rid of one error. Unresolved external DirectDrawEx. The error I get if I forget to include ddraw.lib and dxguld.lib. Anyone know how to correctly setup Borland C? MS Visual C++ is always asumed so I''m having a hard time finding the correct procedure for this.

If I understand your problem correctly, then this should do the trick: put"#pragma comment(lib, "ddraw.lib")" w/o the quotes of coarse at the very top of the program.

The copy of the SDK I have had a subfolder called Borland with
modified copys of the files. I am (to the best of my knowledge) useing them . I''ll check, and try the other option. Thanks for the imput.