Waiting For the UPS man

Started by
11 comments, last by Ronald Forbes 24 years, 3 months ago
This is concerning UPS and not Andre..

I ordered something online from a company in California and was told they charged $30 for shipping. Since the item was $300, I could stomach it. It was shipped via UPS, and when it finally got here, I had to pay $84 for shipping. You can imagine my surprise!

Never, ever using UPS again in my life.
Advertisement
This is about DHL...

I can''t help but complain about their service in Malaysia. DHL has been sending my Microsoft Technet subscription to me for almost half a year. So what is the problem? Well, I am in college in the morning but they insist on delivering in the morning. This is not really the reason why I am irked by DHL. What is worse is that when I first phoned them to ask them to schedule further deliveries to me for night shipment, their staff told me that it was done. Unfortunately, DHL kept sending them to me in the morning every once a month. I proceeded to phone them again and this time, their staff told me that there was no such thing as a shipping schedule system at DHL - now, why would they have agreed to ship my future packages to me at night in the first place?

That was just the beginning. 2 months ago, DHL delivered my monthly Technet subscription to my house as usual but no one was in. So, they left me an undelivered shipment note. I phoned them about the package and they asked for my bill number but the problem was that the DHL delivery man forgot to write it down on the undelivered shipment note. So, the DHL guy on the other end of the phone asked me to hold on while he checked the system for my name. Guess what? He came back and told me that he had no record whatsoever in my name. He advised me to phone Microsoft to clarify the matter. I think that was totally uncalled for since they were the ones who left the undelivered shipment note at my house in the first place. To make matters worse, they do not send my monthly subscription anymore since then.

Well, I am not advising anybody to not use DHL service but I am personally dissatisfied with their quality here in Malaysia.

Best regards,
Sherman
_________________ Best regards, Sherman Chin Director Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd www.Sherman3D.com www.AlphaKimori.com
in the barnes and noble site look for the status of the book if its not in complete and has been a long time since u order it call them there migth be some problems, happened to me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement