2D game survey

Started by
4 comments, last by Greyson 13 years ago
This probably isn't the greatest first post, so I want to let it be known that I am not just posting here to advertise this survey (well, I am, but that isn't the reason for me being here).

I am conducting a survey on the marketability of 2D games. I am aware that it isn't the most informative survey ever, but this is primarily for my own personal curiosity, though I do plan to release the results publicly at some point in the future.

There are 6 questions, all of which are required an answer. There are optional text boxes on some of the questions in case you can think of something that isn't listed on the multiple choice questions.

Take the survey.

Your participation is appreciated. And as I said, the results will be released eventually.
Advertisement
Would you be willing to share the results of this survey? I'd be interested in the answers myself.
Once the responses to the survey pretty much stop, I'll put together all of the stats and responses and post them up publicly.
Done. The last question made me doubt somewhat because of the fact that one of the parameters was hard to just chose a 'yes' or 'no' to (whether no/little sound affects my decision). All other questions were easy; though, personally, I think the answers were rather a given (except for which genre you prefer which is, ofc, widely varied)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus
It may be worth while defining a 2D game. Do you mean 2D graphically, like say Super Metroid? Or a game with primarily 2D gameplay, such as Shadow Complex, which still has 3D graphics?

It may be worth while defining a 2D game. Do you mean 2D graphically, like say Super Metroid? Or a game with primarily 2D gameplay, such as Shadow Complex, which still has 3D graphics?
Mainly 2D graphics is what the survey is for; no 3D elements or anything like that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement