• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flood

OpenGL Porting OpenGL/Glut App. from Linux to Win32

This topic is 6278 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I''m trying to port a OpenGL/GLUT Application from Linux to WIN32. Everything works fine except one thing: - I''m using the funktion
quote:
glPixelstorei(...)
.As a parameter I''m using the GL-Constant
quote:
GL_UNPACK_IMAGE_HEIGHT
. If I compile the App. under WIN32,an error message occurs which says that the above constant isn''t declared. -Yes I''ve linked all libraries -Yes I''ve the latest version of OpenGL/GLUT Does anybody have an idea about this error message? Thanks for your help and keep on coding cheers, <__---=== flood ===---__>

Advertisement
i dont think thats an opengl command/variable perhaps whoever wrote the program made there own variable and called it GL_UNPACK_IMAGE_HEIGHT (not the smartest thing to do )

I think the only valid constants for glPixelStore() are:

GL_PACK_SWAP_BYTES
GL_PACK_SWAP_BYTES
GL_PACK_ROW_LENGTH
GL_PACK_SKIP_ROWS
GL_PACK_SKIP_PIXELS
GL_PACK_ALIGNMENT
GL_UNPACK_SWAP_BYTES
GL_UNPACK_LSB_FIRST
GL_UNPACK_ROW_LENGTH
GL_UNPACK_SKIP_ROWS
GL_UNPACK_SKIP_PIXELS
GL_UNPACK_ALIGNMENT

quote:
Original post by Null and Void
It may be that that constant is part of OpenGL 1.2, and the Win32 OpenGL header''s only go up to OpenGL 1.1... You can try stealing the value from your Linux headers and putting in your own project''s headers.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]

ahh true, my bad, its part of 3d textures. included "gl_ext.h" and the problem should go away

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!