Porting OpenGL/Glut App. from Linux to Win32

Started by
4 comments, last by flood 22 years, 7 months ago
Hi all, I''m trying to port a OpenGL/GLUT Application from Linux to WIN32. Everything works fine except one thing: - I''m using the funktion
quote:glPixelstorei(...)
.As a parameter I''m using the GL-Constant
quote:GL_UNPACK_IMAGE_HEIGHT
. If I compile the App. under WIN32,an error message occurs which says that the above constant isn''t declared. -Yes I''ve linked all libraries -Yes I''ve the latest version of OpenGL/GLUT Does anybody have an idea about this error message? Thanks for your help and keep on coding cheers, <__---=== flood ===---__>
<__---=== flood ===---__>
Advertisement
i dont think thats an opengl command/variable perhaps whoever wrote the program made there own variable and called it GL_UNPACK_IMAGE_HEIGHT (not the smartest thing to do )
It may be that that constant is part of OpenGL 1.2, and the Win32 OpenGL header''s only go up to OpenGL 1.1... You can try stealing the value from your Linux headers and putting in your own project''s headers.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
I think the only valid constants for glPixelStore() are:

GL_PACK_SWAP_BYTES
GL_PACK_SWAP_BYTES
GL_PACK_ROW_LENGTH
GL_PACK_SKIP_ROWS
GL_PACK_SKIP_PIXELS
GL_PACK_ALIGNMENT
GL_UNPACK_SWAP_BYTES
GL_UNPACK_LSB_FIRST
GL_UNPACK_ROW_LENGTH
GL_UNPACK_SKIP_ROWS
GL_UNPACK_SKIP_PIXELS
GL_UNPACK_ALIGNMENT
quote:Original post by Null and Void
It may be that that constant is part of OpenGL 1.2, and the Win32 OpenGL header''s only go up to OpenGL 1.1... You can try stealing the value from your Linux headers and putting in your own project''s headers.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]

ahh true, my bad, its part of 3d textures. included "gl_ext.h" and the problem should go away
Thanks for your postings,

I''ll give it a try

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement