• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TGA Texture Mapping(L34)

This topic is 6015 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I dunno if i can describe the problem so that anyone can figure out what went wrong. Well knowing Lesson34 should help. My main Programm is calling an Object to create a simple Display List of a cube: GLuint cube = DLists.SimpleCube(GLfloat radius, char * TextureFileName); Then SimpleCube calls an Object to load textures: GLuint TexID = TexMan.LoadGLTexture(TEXTURE Texture); LoadGLTexture will return the texID. then SimpleCube maps the Texture: glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, TexID); I am loading the Textures by creating the Display Lists(see above) in reverse order(tex4, tex3, tex2, tex1). But i am displaying them in right order: glCallList(cube1); glCallList(cube2); ... The result is that all Objects are displayed with the Texture of cube1. Changing the loading order didnt move anything, but if I call glCallList(cube2) first, all the Objects are mapped with the Texture of cube2... Does that sound stupid and impossible to you too? Please dont give answers like: "in line ... there is a syntax error." cause this isnt the original code. If anyone wants to see the full code post me your e-mail address

Advertisement

• Advertisement