You know you're a nerd if...

Started by
29 comments, last by coderx75 13 years ago
1. ... your orgasms are exclusive
Advertisement
... you post in the gamedev.net lounge.
...you start a "You know you're a nerd if..." thread.
... you reply to previously discussed thread.
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2].

"

[size=2]~

[size=1]Antheus
Well, this is a creative spin on a regular (and it would seem inherently harmless) troll thread. [s]MattV - it's like you enjoy stabbing kittens.[/s] Which is to say that I can't decide which one of us a bigger troll - me for starting this thread or you for going out of your way to state the obvious. The extra saddness lies in the fact that most anyone likely hardly bothered to get the pun in the OP and build on that instead of just going that extra mile to throw up on it. Good job, indeed.
...you QQ to said thread
...you compare a forum post to stabbing kittens.

... you start a recursive quoting flood
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

[quote name='DrunkMonkey25' timestamp='1301375518' post='4791592']

... you start a recursive quoting flood
[/quote]

... you continue a recursive quoting flood
[size="1"]I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
[quote name='owl' timestamp='1301376043' post='4791597'][quote name='DrunkMonkey25' timestamp='1301375518' post='4791592']...you compare a forum post to stabbing kittens.
... you start a recursive quoting flood[/quote]... you continue a recursive quoting flood[/quote]...you use the word "recursive"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement