• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drakonite

Trial version of msvc++?

This topic is 6275 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I own a copy of Microsoft visual c/c++ 6 and I have gotten pretty accustomed to it, and I now have a class at school in which I will be programming. I am the only one in the class, so I get to decide what I''m going to do, and what I am going to use to do it. My problem is, the school only has Borland C++. Is there any way I can get a trial version of MSVC++ or something to be able to use at school for the school year, if only I am using it? If not... My school is pathetic and I am the only one taking any c/c++ programming classes (actually, it''s an "independent study" which mean I bring my own books and teach myself, but they provide the computer and the time), and so I will have to install borland if I use it. Has anyone had any problems/luck with using borland under win2k? Thanks everybody. --Drakonite

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
what do you mean your not a programmer if you cant use more than 1 dev env.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!