how to create a child dialog

Started by
0 comments, last by chandu123 22 years, 7 months ago
hi all, here i had problem in creating the child dialog, i created the frame (CFrameWnd) first and i created the dialog box ( mode less). in this modeless dialog box i am using the progress bar once the progressbar reaches the range automatically get detroyed and new dialog is poped up. here i get the problem when i minimise the main frame and after some time where the next dialog( next to progressbar dialog)poped up at minimised status. i clicked the window in taskbar this time only dialog appeared behind this frame did not appear. when i right click on tasbar and click on restore frame appeared and above that dialog appeared. how to solve this problem can any one suggest. thanks in advance.
Advertisement
I''d guess that you''re not setting the parent of the modeless dialog to the correct HWND.

When you create a CDialog, you can pass a CWnd* to the constructor to be used as the parent. Try sending a pointer to the main CWnd.

Magmai Kai Holmlor
- Not For Rent
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement