Any sites out there with free 2d art (sprites, tile graphs...)

Started by
1 comment, last by Afterlife 22 years, 7 months ago
I''ve heard of one and I''ve even found a few ones with a search engine, but they were all down. Surely there must be atleast one place to has free game graphics and is up. ??
------------------------------If there be no heaven,may there atleast be a hell.-------------------------------Afterlife-
Advertisement
If you find some, then in any case you cannot use it freely. You cannot made $$$$ using the work from another people.

Of course you can use another way to obtain sprites. A good way is use a emulator, such Mame, then grab the sprites from here. (also many snes emulator have nice sprites).
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
I was kinda hoping to get soem copyright free graphics. I know there are some out there, but the links I found were dead. And I do have a few snes rpg roms (for example seiken3 has darn pretty graphics), but ripping my sprites from them would break the copyrights of the creators of the game, no?
------------------------------If there be no heaven,may there atleast be a hell.-------------------------------Afterlife-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement