• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrain texturing suxxs!

This topic is 5975 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey I want to texture my terrain and my terrain is huge. I want to texture it like Black&White btw I watn to texture it so that in the hills is a snow texture and down there is a sand texture for the beach. Is there any tuto or source code out there?! Thx

Advertisement
"Hey", you can''t be expecting help for a matter you dont seem to be totally comprehending. If you fully understand your methodology of rendering 3d terrain, you ought to know how to use a search engine and talk in a more uniform and clear matter. "Terrain texturing suxxs"? Whats up with you?

sorry
ya right but when ya sit night for night and ya dont come further is so shit! I know programming is not a thing of seconds but some things are very annoying. I search and search but i dont find help.
Sorry but title, huh?!

CYA

If you aren''t able to use a search engine as google, you do not deserve to get your question answered.

By using, google I just found plenty information.

If you ask specific questions, and show that you understand the basics I may help you.

Patrick Lafleur

System Engineer
Creation Objet Inc.

hey...ya wanna check out a thingie named "procedural textures"!!
Might help ya out man!! (duh....)

Why don''t you write normal english? (just a note...)

(HINT : www.google.com -> terrain texturing / procedural texturing)

Take Care!

- -- ---[XaOs]--- -- -

• Advertisement