Sign in to follow this  
IDSNorthampton

Unity NEED PROGRAMMERS/DEVELOPERS!

IDSNorthampton    100
Basically we require two things;

1. We are creative people who are very interested in the game development community and ideaologies. However, we have no practical appliable skill, yet we have ideas that we think would make games that would be enjoyable for many. In this case, we would like to know if anyone would be willing to work voluntarily (for free) for us as a developer to help us with things like AI, 3D modelling, Game Engines, and Online Play network scripting. Any helpful coders with spare time, give us a bell!

2. Having and interest in the job myself, I consider it to be a must to learn how to code these things. Is there anyone who would be willing to teach me these tasks, or recommend a source that would effectively help me to get started from scratch in a programming language? Preferably, in C++, but as a beginner, I suppose I am adaptable.

Kind Regards,

Invisible Dolphin Studios

TheTroll    883
Have you ever heard the saying that you get what you pay for? Well the same thing applies in the dev world. If you aren't willing to pay, then you are not going to get the talent that it takes to get a good game made.

IDSNorthampton    100
@TheTroll

I fully understand and respect what you're saying, but it's just that we do not have the resources available at the moment to be paying people for their work right now. I'm not expecting to produce the next Call of Duty or World of Warcraft like this, but in order to get there, we have to start somewhere.

Kind Regards,

Invisible Dolphin Studios