How is IXRTextBlockPtr used?

Started by
0 comments, last by shadowisadog 13 years ago

I have a XAML file that is made by Expression Blend. But the Silverlight project that corresponds to it has to be in C++ instead of C# (it has something to do with being part of an embedded system).

The automatically gernerated C++ code referrs to the TextBlock code in the header file like this:

IXRTextBlockPtr m_pFoo; // <TextBlock x:Name="Foo">So how do I assign a value to the text block such that it appears in the window defined in the XAML?

Advertisement

I have a XAML file that is made by Expression Blend. But the Silverlight project that corresponds to it has to be in C++ instead of C# (it has something to do with being part of an embedded system).

The automatically gernerated C++ code referrs to the TextBlock code in the header file like this:

IXRTextBlockPtr m_pFoo; // <TextBlock x:Name="Foo">So how do I assign a value to the text block such that it appears in the window defined in the XAML?

I believe the answer can be found here. In order to find such an answer you need to determine what property of the TextBlock you are changing. I believe that from "assign a value to the text block such that it appears in the window defined in the XAML" you are talking about the text property.

IXRTextBlockPtr is a smart pointer, so then you should be able to do something like this: m_pFoo->SetText(L"Test");

I am assuming here that m_pFoo is correctly assigned.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement