• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UT_jerryspringer

Poser 4.....What is it.....Anyone please????????

This topic is 6306 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Poser is for Flash. I use it alot. It makes 3D graphics for flash 5, and I never tried it in flash 4. Check out www.flashkit.com and see some work done in poser.

"I''ve sparred with creatures from the nine hells themselves... I barely plan on breaking a sweat here, today."~Drizzt Do''Urden

Poser is a general purpose 3D figure animation program. It is somewhat similar to 3DSMax with Character Studio, at least in terms of what you use it for. Poser is generally easier to start working with than 3DS+Character Studio, but each has its pros and cons. Poser is pretty resonably priced, when compared to similar character animation software..

You can find more info here:

http://www.curiouslabs.com/

They are an offshoot of metacreations (the original Poser company) consisting mostly of the original Poser programmers.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!