• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Oriented articulated-bodies

This topic is 2479 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hy everyone,

I'm planning to develop a tail / rope / strand simulator and i wanted to know if there were any papers, implementations or any experience to share about oriented articulated-bodies ? There are many papers about general articulated bodies but I was wondering if a "local coordinates" simulator could do the trick.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
See
Johan Ernest Mebius:
Applications of Quaternions to Dynamical Simulation, Computer Graphics and Biomechanics.
Ph.D. Thesis Delft University of Technology, January 11th 1994. Photocopy PDF file, 279 PDF pages.
Disclosed at NARCIS / DARENET , the Digital Academic Repositories website of the Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen (KNAW).
Reachable from my web page "PUBLICATIONS" at http://www.xs4all.nl...ublications.htm

In particular the software data structure for articulated bodies at book page 91 = PDF page 110.

Questions are welcome at my EMail address "jemebius at xs4all dot nl".
Good luck: Johan E. Mebius

Hy everyone,

I'm planning to develop a tail / rope / strand simulator and i wanted to know if there were any papers, implementations or any experience to share about oriented articulated-bodies ? There are many papers about general articulated bodies but I was wondering if a "local coordinates" simulator could do the trick.

Thanks in advance.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement