Beginner OpenGL Tutorials

Started by
1 comment, last by KulSeran 13 years ago
I have finally applied a somewhat better page design to my OpenGL Tutorial site.

These tutorials deal with OpenGL and are ideal for someone who is starting to learn about OpenGL.

Before you go and say something like: Oh, D3D is better, keep in mind...

1) These tutorials were written in 2004. They focus on theory and contain code that may be obsolete, but not difficult to improve.
2) Links to tutorials were featured in a very recent book on Android development (without my knowledge, but still was a fun fact to know)

Anyway, it is what it is, I just hope it helps someone:

OpenGL Tutorials: http://www.falloutso...ials/gl/gl0.htm

You can branch off into the rest of tutorials, they are on the right hand side of the site.
Advertisement
Thanks for the tutorials, i dont know if it was a bug in the system, or how this post could have gone all day without views. But tought it deserverd a bump :)
Cant have enough tutorials ;)

1) These tutorials were written in 2004. They focus on theory and contain code that may be obsolete, but not difficult to improve.

Thats bad. Teaching the outdated practices in OpenGl is an easy way to confuse people. There are plenty of updated opengl 3x and 4x tutorials like This that would be better to link to.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement