Project Fragmented

Started by
-1 comments, last by SageKri 13 years ago
Ever hear of the .Hack Game .Hack//Fragment?

Well think of this as basically that but without being completly thought out yet.
Yes, you got it right "Does this person have something to show us or are we wasting time reading this gibberish"? well, If its a waste of time then i hope i'm not wasting the minutes to type this.

Back to the topic, .Hack//Fragment is the only .Hack game in which you could create your own character and play online with others on the PS2, The game was never released in the Us (So I think?) and the only time I have played it was through a Memory Card Mod Thing and the game burnt to a disc, w/e. I thought it was rather interesting but didnt have that flare that completed the experience.

I came up with a idea that comes close to //Fragment, Project Fragmented will be the first among 3 of my Project to be completed, why? Well all the pieces are there in front of me already, there is no mystery on where the player will be playing, how the player will fight, what classes and such. I know my .Hack and I know the game very well (I played for quite a few hours offline solo mode in japanese which I still dont understand)

I have a silly fail website if someone would like to read up on my primary MMO Project Sekaidein

Here's my current List:

Project Fragmented - .Hack//Fragment Remake to MMO Curent Standards and original .Hack Prowess. This game is meant to be a test, to tweak certain things, to learn and twist around the fabrics of MMO combat.

Project Sekaidein - 10 year running MMO Project, 2 Plains of Existance, Digital and Reality. More skills then imaginable, More classes then known of (even more are hiddin within), Very complicated yet easy to use Fight System, Best Character customization thought of without giving full authority on character appearence, Thought out story and progressions. oh and Level cap of 9999 with items/weapons/skills/equips available every 2 levels (Level Cap Raises to 99999 Once 10 Players reach 9999)... My Passion lies within this single game.

Project Hell Fire - The perfect FPS, Is that possible without harassment between Battlefield, Halo and Call of Duty?. Fully Destructible maps (Includes Terrain), Vehicles ranging from Super Sports Cars to Tow Trucks and golf carts, from a cart with a gun to the most sophisticated Tank in (this) war. From an F-16 to a Gatling Arm Space Shuttle. All down to a Pistol and Alien Sniper Rifles. Slap in some nice Character Customization and you have a party. Fight on land, in the Sea, In the Air or in the Space Above. Just watch out for falling parts, although... those would be some fun kills to brag about. (Official name yet to be determined).

Did I mention I'm doing all this alone, got loads of free time on my hands and really do wish I had either some help with these or something else to do thats satisfying enough to keep my gaming wants focused on finishing something? :D... Go to my website and post your introduction, maybe we could atleast get Fragmented started. Hell Fire can wait, Project Sekaidein is Alive in my dreams and my thoughts, I will always think of this and will never quit wanting this to be made.

-Jerry Miller
-- Lonely Wanabe Dev

Cheesesage - "Beeeeeef!!"
SageKri - "But your a Vegetarian"

MiPHISTO - "I hate the way you snipe!!, Its like Halo 2 All over again!" <-- hehe... rocks are fun

"Any sort of Experience is still considered Experience in one category or another, I play games and hop MMO's because I'm that Picky about them, I have 3 Open/Closed Beta's under my belt, should be more like 10 but the others looked like MapleStory or Fiesta Spin offs -shutters-"

Currently Playing:
Star Trek Online (In Guardians of Neraxia www.neraxia.org = <3 Join us)
Battlefield Play4Free
Halo Reach
Phantasy Star Portable 2
(Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement