Sign in to follow this  
vcGamer

.net micro framework

hi friends
Recently I've been working with VS 2008 (C#) to write interface programs for some Data Loggers, these Data Loggers (that are essentially micro processors programed using CodeVision AVR and Assembly) present pressure and flow data. I've heard about .net micro framework which can replace C/Assembly coding for chips, where can I find some sample codes? have you ever tested it? is it reliable? I don't know much about electronic (of course I'm studying some basic courses about electronics and Assembly), how can I confirm that a special device is supported by .net micro framework

thanks in advance

[quote name='vcGamer' timestamp='1302854072' post='4798692']
hi friends
Recently I've been working with VS 2008 (C#) to write interface programs for some Data Loggers, these Data Loggers (that are essentially micro processors programed using CodeVision AVR and Assembly) present pressure and flow data. I've heard about .net micro framework which can replace C/Assembly coding for chips, where can I find some sample codes? have you ever tested it? is it reliable? I don't know much about electronic (of course I'm studying some basic courses about electronics and Assembly), how can I confirm that a special device is supported by .net micro framework

thanks in advance
[/quote]

There are not that many microcontrollers out there that support the microfamework and most of them are from Atmel. Now if you have the option to replace the controllers I would look into Netduino.